Monday, February 24, 2014

“In Conjunction With…”
Ed Brown
02/16/2014
“In conjunction with” is an interesting term. But, what does it have to do with Bigfoot? The question we, as believers hear all the time is, why do you believe? That’s where these three little words come in.
I have never seen a Bigfoot personally; however, I do have some friends who are very credible in my opinion who have stated that they have! Of course, I believed they existed before my friends were even my friends, so their stories have little effect on my opinion. But, if you take their stories, in conjunction with, other reports, it does seem to help solidify their claims. But, the sightings are not at all proof!
I have never found a giant, human like footprint deep in the woods, but I know some people who have. Of course, I believed in Sasquatch long before finding out that some friends have found footprints in remote places. But, if I take their claims, in conjunction with, so many others who have made the discovery of giant footprints, it helps to acknowledge what they have found. But, the footprints could be hoaxed and is not proof!
I do not have a PHD in any field, but I’m educated. So when I hear people talking about DNA, I figure I should do some research and ask questions to better understand the conversations. It takes a lot more time and research than anyone could do on their own in only a few weeks to get a true grasp on all the technical mumbo jumbo that defines the true sense of DNA research, and I haven’t gotten their yet. But, if I take a little of what I have taught myself, in conjunction with, what I have read about DNA… It seems to point to a possible unknown human type of primate. But, the studies could be wrong and is not proof!
I have never been fortunate enough to catch this beast on film. However, I have watched some footage that I cannot come up with a logical explanation as to what it is. Of course, that doesn’t mean this creature is real, but if you take these blurry and shaky videos in conjunction with the stories behind them; they can’t all be wrong. But the videos are not proof!
I have still yet to hear the whoops, tree knocks, rock claps, chatter, or howls from somewhere far from view, but I have heard recordings. I have also read reports and analysis that seem to support the claims. Of course, I believed before hearing any evidence of what the sounds could be, however if I take the sounds I have heard in conjunction with the reports and sound analysis I have heard, it seems to suggest something non-mechanical and non-human are making them. But, my opinion could be wrong and is not proof!
When we take the footprints, in conjunction with, the sightings, in conjunction with, the sounds, in conjunction with, the DNA, in conjunction with, the videos… To me, that is all the proof I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment