Thursday, April 10, 2014

Former Team Tracker Members Speak Out

 


Former Team Tracker President Dale Boswell and

Promoter Andrew Clacy Sit Down With Ed Brown


   Rick Dyer has recently made public statements throwing his former Team Tracker colleagues under the bus. We published a response from Lynk Paul here on our blog Lynk's Statement and this interview is a follow up from Promoter Andrew Clacy and Former Team Tracker President Dale Boswell. Ed Brown had the opportunity to sit down and talk to these two gentleman and they were happy to be given the opportunity to address Dyer's claims and set the record straight.


Former Team Tracker Members Sit Down With Ed brown Pt #1

Former Team Tracker Members Sit Down With Ed Brown Pt #2


   It's worth noting that Frank Cali, also formerly with Team Tracker left a comment on the Lynk Paul statement on our blog. It seems everybody wants to throw their two cents in. Even when they claim they want nothing to do with the situation. 

 

Frank Cali's Comments on the Lynk Paul Statement

 

I tried to warn both Andrew and Lynk and the Boswells and the rest of Team Tracker back in October. I told Dale NOT to give him any cash. They would not listen to me. I was on to Dyer long before then. I did not bother to read any accounts. I know from the feds that Dyer had no money until October to get the body made. The federal agents said he paid $6,000 for it., Dyer says $4500. Would you listen to Dyer or the FBI? I am very ill and don't have the need to bother with his crap any longer. Both Lynk and Andrew did take part in trashing me along with Dyer and for this. I will never forgive them. My God, my son was even drug into this. Another thing I reported to the agents. I will tell you this. The FBI has a huge file on Ricky Dyer. Why they have not arrested him yet, as they told me they would is a big question mark. I don't want to say to now EX Team Tracker's that I told you so.....but.......

 



    As this train wreck continues we will continue to document the death of this hoax. We gave it no attention when it was all about Rick Dyer's self promotion, but as it all falls apart, we can't help but report on it. If you missed the Lynk Paul Statement, you've got to check it out if for no other reason than to read about "the best Bigfoot Tracker in the World" peeing his pants when actually finding himself near a Sasquatch. That was definitely my favorite part. 

Blog Post by: Dan Lindholm

Bigtruth on Facebook

Bigtruth Community Group

The Bigtruth YouTube Channel

Bigtruth.co website

No comments:

Post a Comment