Friday, April 14, 2017

The Wild Boy of Kentucky and Northern California Sasquatch Stories - Books by Dan Lindholm


The Wild Boy of Kentucky and
Northern California Sasquatch Stories


An Incredible Friendship Story and 

One Man's Lifetime of Sasquatch Experiences

True Sasquatch Stories by Dan Lindholm






The Wild Boy of Kentucky


  The amazing real life Sasquatch story of Michael Thomas Case was relayed to Dan Lindholm by Michael Thomas Case as he lay on his death bed. One of his final wishes was to get this story out before he died. Dan's last contact with Michael was through his messenger while he lay in hospice care, but it was his sister there by his side texting Dan. She said that Thomas wished to tell the rest of the story and that she would dictate it for him and send it to Dan, along with an illustration of a glyph from the story. That was the last Dan ever heard from Michael or anyone in his family. When Dan posted the finished story for Michael a couple days later there was no response, and Michael never again posted to his timeline. 
  The finished product here is an amazing short story telling the tale of a friendship and bond born of the innocence of youth and the less complicated atmosphere of a simpler time and place. Michael said his story started in 1967 and lasted until 1976. We never get to hear what happened between 1970 and 1976. It's indeed a shame that Michael wasn't able to relay the rest of the story, but what he did give us is a treasure trove of information and a heartfelt, genuine story of a man's incredible relationship with a young Sasquatch in his youth. If it was scripted, there would be more to this story, but unfortunately reality doesn't always end with the hero riding off into the sunset.   


Here is an excerpt from The Wild Boy of Kentucky.

  Just as I thought we were getting somewhere, I heard a noise behind us that made a “Huaraa” sound. So I turned around to see what was making the sound, and not seeing anything I turned back around, and Orb was gone. I didn't even hear him leave. It was like he just vanished without making a sound. I even listened to see if I could hear anybody walking, and not a sound could be heard. So I got up and was about to leave when I saw something on the ground.

  It was another diagram. This time it was a circle with the X in the center of it. Not like the one Russ had shown me nor was it like the first one I had found up behind the house. When I got ready to leave I realized that I didn't know where I was, we were too busy playing. I didn't pay attention to how far we had gone from the house. At the time I tried to remember and was thinking to myself, “Did his lips move when he spoke or what?” So I said to myself, “Next time I will be sure to take notice and see.”

  Nothing looked like any place I had been. That’s when it hit me that I was lost, and Orb was gone. I didn't have a clue how to get back home. I started to walk down the hill, in hopes that I might find a road at the bottom of it. Poppa always said if you are ever in the woods and lose your way, just head downhill. You will come out somewhere and find help.

  Then all of a sudden someone or something, was throwing little rocks in front of me. So I stopped to see what was going on and the rocks stopped. But when I started back walking, they started back up again. So to avoid being hit by one of the rocks, I turned to the left and kept on walking. Then the rocks stopped. So I walked for a while and then, here they came again. This time one about hit me in the head. So I turned back down the hill. Once again the rocks stopped coming so I walked on for a while longer. Then, as if someone was guiding me, the rocks started up again. This time I turned to my right and started to walk, and the rocks kept coming. I then turned to my left and took a few steps and, no more rocks. As I looked up ahead of me I could see our house, and in a few more minutes or so I was back at the creek behind our house.


Here's what people had to say about The Wild Boy of Kentucky

***** 5 Stars  A Must Read
by Kindle Customer
  This was an excellent read and learning tool for anyone that wants to learn how the hairy people or Bigfoot lives in the woods. An excellent read.

***** 5 Stars  Awesome Read
by LuvaPitBull
  This was an amazing book. Beautifully written. I would recommend this to anyone with an interest in Bigfoot!


The Wild Boy of Kentucky is Available on Kindle and Amazon







Northern California Sasquatch Stories


  Northern California Sasquatch Stories is a Sasquatch autobiography that tells the stories of Dan Lindholm and people he knew from childhood through early adulthood. Some of these true stories are terrifying. All of them are interesting. A campsite destroyed, a sighting of twins, a dead Bigfoot floating down a river and a pickup attacked by Bigfoot are a few of the incredible details of these home grown Northern California stories. Dan Lindholm's own incredible Sasquatch encounter at Pinnacle Rock is documented in detail. A number of these stories including Dan's encounter can be seen in audio/video format on the Bigtruth YouTube Channel under Northern California Sasquatch Stories. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0C7WckZag829SeRyidbTwLVYbiaF7lW



Here is an excerpt from Northern California Sasquatch Stories

  Covelo is located about thirty miles from Hwy 101 between Laytonville and Willits. It’s a long and winding mountain road through the middle of nowhere.

  Krista’s Uncle was driving down that lonesome highway in his little pickup. He had gone to do some business in town that day, which probably meant Willits or maybe even Ukiah. He was in a hurry to get back to Covelo because someone was throwing a big party that night. It was late afternoon and he had crossed the Eel River and was scurrying down the winding road when all of the sudden, his little pickup began to swerve all over the place, and he thought he must have gotten a blowout. As he started to slow down he glanced in his rearview mirror and was stunned to see that a huge hairy beast was riding on his bumper, leaning over and beating the heck out of his tailgate. He didn’t know what it was exactly, but he didn’t want it on the back of his pickup, so he jerked the wheel back and forth and eventually he was successful in shaking it off.

  He proceeded to Covelo and to the big party thinking that he wouldn’t tell anyone about what had happened. He didn’t want people to think he was nuts. He arrived and parked his little pickup and made his way inside the house. There were already a lot of people there, both inside and outside the house. As I said, he didn’t plan to say anything about what had happened on the Covelo Road but his face gave him away. People started asking him immediately what was wrong, because he was white as a sheet.

  He shrugged off the inquiries and remained silent about his experience for another couple of minutes and then someone burst through the door asking what had happened to his tailgate. Everybody funneled out the front door and went out to look. Sure enough, his tailgate was all dented from the inside out and it did look like a huge fist had indeed done it. He saw no other option and went ahead and told them what had happened.

  Krista said that he never did get the tailgate fixed and drove around Covelo for years in that little truck. Just a few years ago, I presented this story through my Northern California Sasquatch Stories video series on the Bigtruth YouTube Channel to a group of Northern California Natives on Facebook. A lot of the people in the group live in, or have family still, in Covelo. Somebody chimed in right away about this story. It seems the story was well known around the area and she confirmed that he had indeed driven around in the truck that had been attacked by Bigfoot for many years following the incident.


  Here's what the first reviewer had to say about Northern California Sasquatch Stories.

***** 5 Stars A Great Read
Amazon Customer
  This book was very interesting. The author shares his encounters with Sasquatch, along with other people's stories. I look forward to his next book!


Northern California Sasquatch Stories is available on Kindle and Amazon





BIGTRUTH








1 comment:

  1. Well done. I look forwarding to some interesting reading. Mitchel N. Townsend

    ReplyDelete