Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bigfoot On The Hill Analysis and Stills

Adam Bird of Bigfoot: Believers Only 

Group on Facebook posted this clip of a suspected Bigfoot going up a hill and then running away very Fast. View the Bigfoot:Believers Only clip here.

 

Bigfoot Believers Only Bigfoot On The Hill

 

When I posted this video on the Bigtruth Page, Facebook user Mitch Garcia posted this great screen shot in the thread.  Mitch had this to say about his screen grab. "I like it too at :10 he turns touches the tree and pushes off looks legit to me."

 

 

Then Facebook user Anders Kull took these screen shots from the same video. Some very nice work from Adam Bird, Mitch Garcia and Anders Kull. Anders had this to say about his screen grabs, "I had just been working on this one. I got a clearer view of the chin rise here, and also a view of the neck/head area. Looks legit from here."

 

It looks very good in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Blog Post by Dan Lindholm

Bigtruth page on Facebook

Bigtruth Community Group

The Bigtruth Website

Bigtruth YouTube Channel

3 comments:

  1. Great clip. That ain't a man in a gorilla suit either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing convincing about this blobsquatch. The only thing I can see is the arm to body ratio looks like the normal human length, therefore I am calling hoax. Sorry but you better have a film of Patty-like magnitude to really be claiming real these days. Hoaxers everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. arms too short in my opinion - still a fun clip

    ReplyDelete