Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New Evidence Found In Northeastern Pennsylvania

   Robert Anderson in Northeastern Pennsylvania has had some strange activity around his place. He contacted me last week and we spoke on the phone. He was a very believable witness who is a long haul truck driver and has no stake here in our little community. He has already had the BFRO out to his place and has talked to a couple of research organizations. One guy lost him with a sell of an expedition and the other organization lost his interest when they asked him if it might be a Mothman or Chupacabra. C'mon Maaaan..... Seriously? He's got some great pics of a footprint sixteen and a half inches long next to his size twelve shoe and a stride of an incredible seven ft. eight in.! 

Sixteen and a half inch print
Seven foot eight in. stride

   Mr. Anderson also caught a short video of the creature that left the prints. I am having the video stabilized and enhanced to try to get something out of the very shaky footage. I have high hopes that it will turn out fairly good. In the meantime, he has supplied me with before and after pics showing the very blurry and indiscernible creature at a distance near a neighbor's pond.

Now you see it

Now you don"t

   I have found someone in the nearby area that is arranging to go out to Mr. Anderson's property and do a thorough investigation. He told me a great story about he and his father in law seeing it's eyes at night around seven and a half feet off the ground. He said it also rushed toward them. It also apparently went to the ground to leave the area because it went down and wasn't seen again. He doesn't know if this creature is still around or if it was just passing through. I will post the video once it's been stabilized and I will also post the results of our investigation when they are availble.

Blog Post by Dan Lindholm

bigtruth.co 

Bigtruth on Facebook 

Bigtruth Community Group

Bigtruth on YouTube

Bigtruth Blog






4 comments:

  1. The sasquatch probably lives in the area.I live in n central pa they live near my small town have even followed me home!bfro has been out twice and are planning a return trip as i gather and document more evidence almost every time i go out.My luck may possibly be attributed to me being a lone female unarmed and non threatening .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there im also in central pa... I run a research and response team. i am also the PA team leader for the E.C.B.R.O....im not to thrilled with the bfro and the way they handle things and some of them treat people not so well...... id love to talk to you more if your available...if you have face book look me up.... even email me at ECBROPENNSYLVANIA@yahoo.com....i have also been accepted into big truth ... thanks...John.... https://www.facebook.com/john.reediv

      Delete
  2. i can stabilize in literally 3 minutes. Why does it take some poeple so long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had it stabilized and we discovered that it's taken with an iphone looking at the computer screen. It's compelling, but I'm still working on getting the original. We have an investigative team going out there next weekend and we are tasked with getting the original footage. I will post it when it's been stabilized and it will be pretty good.

      Delete